Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Getting Back on Track

Trying to find the time and energy to get back into some type of fitness routine. Baby J is now 2 months old and he is finally enjoying our walks in the morning. The first 3 attempts were unsuccessful! First 5 minutes of the walk seemed promising, then the loud piercing cry would begin. A cry that not even the chirping of birds or a binkie could fix, so I would turn around and run back home! Well at least I got some runnning out of it! Today it was a 40 minute brisk walk. He was up the first 10 minutes of it, then fell asleep-what an angel! And here I leave you with my one of my all time favorite workout tunes. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Fauxfoodiegirl said...

They say it gets better with time. I would love to join you tomorrow:)

Anonymous said...

Love this! I'll be back.
Love, Christy Plaza

Christie said...

Love the blog. I started weight watchers 2 weeks ago and have lost 9 lbs. so far. I have 29 more to go! Need to start excercising now though to keep losing, although I hate working out. I need to get a double stroller since Madisen is out of school now so I can go walking with both her and baby Melina.

Aye said...

I LOVE what you have created here! It gives me hope that things will get better ( they have already started to) with baby V and that soon I will be able to balance life with her in it..!! I am not being greedy at this point, all I want is to brush my teeth everyday before 2:00pm or not brush my teeth holding an infant. LOL!
:)

In Motion Mama said...

Way to go Christie!! What you eat is half the battle! I can't even imagine a double stroller.You can just have Madi ride her bike and you run after her! LOL! I'm in the market for a new jogging stroller, the one I had for Gavin is beat up and weighs a million pounds. Keep me posted on your progress!

Aye, Ive seen all these pictures of you cruising the town with Baby V! I've been jealous this whole time! LOL. But really, I know what you mean about brushing our teeth or the lack of! I've made it a point to do it every morning when I wake cause I have to kiss my hubby off to work!