Monday, August 8, 2011

It's ok Monday, I don't hate you!


Monday has a pretty bad reputation! On the other hand, Monday is always the day for new beginnings. People await the big day with hopes that there will be big changes! I really don't mind you Monday! I It may possibly have to do with the fact that I'm still on vacation! I will let you know how I feel about Monday in two weeks...waaaah waaaah!

So, I've been trying out this new product called Shakeology. It's a meal replacement shake, but a little more than that. Some of you know about it already, but I wanted to share with those of you who haven't. I became curious about this shake through some of my friends on facebook that have been taking it and were talking about it all the time. They were posting how it was so delicious, how it gave them more energy, how it helped them lose weight, how it's all natural, how it cuts your cravings for bad things, yada, yada, yada. It all sounded so magical!! At first, I thought this can't be real and that they were just trying to get people to buy it, but then I started doing my research and became very interested. I read all these great things about it -how it had all these vitamins and minerals, how it was like eating I don't know how many cups of vegetables in one sitting, how it was better than a protein shake (like what I had been taking). I immediately thought, there is no way this can taste good. What sealed the deal was when I showed Roly (that's my husband- the expert of all things (insert a wink here)) and he said, "wow, that looks pretty good!"
Needless to say, I've been drinking it and not only does it taste good, not only have I lost weight, not only has it given me more energy, not only is it all natural, not only has it cut my cravings, but it's HEALTHY!  I love it so much that I'm actually selling it now!! I want to share the health! (get it-share the "health," instead of share the "wealth,"OK I'm such a dork!). For my "cheat meal" on Saturday I was thinking, 'I'm gonna go all out and have a burger and fries and a beer. When I looked at the menu I overlooked all the burgers and all the fried foods. I went for the grilled chicken over chipotle mashed potatoes and broccoli...oh and of course my Amberbock! Not bad for a cheat meal! (BTW, we went to this place called Cadillac Ranch in town and country and it was yuuuuuummmmmmy!!)  I'm not fitting into my skinny jeans yet, but I'll keep you posted on my Shakeology Journey or you can join me! Check out this little clip:

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/mirna15?bctid=16664447001

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, you are inspiring...